The Certified Digital Marketing Professional Course provides an in-depth and comprehensive introduction to the core essentials of digital marketing. Validated by the Digital Marketing Institutes Industry Advisory Council, the learning content is informed and designed by experts and offers learners the opportunity to gain a globally recognised professional certification.
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimisation
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- Paid Search
- Display & Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
What will you learn?
By earning this certification, you will be able to:
- Conduct digital research, set business objectives for campaigns and develop a targeted digital marketing strategy
- Build and publish a well-designed and high performing and optimised website aligned to your business goals
- Create and curate compelling and innovative content that drives ROI
- Set up, optimise, create, execute and report on organic and paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & Snapchat
- Boost your website’s organic ranking by optimizing technical on-page and off-page elements
- Create and manage paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and use Google Analytics to measure performance
- Use Google AdWords to create display and video advertising campaigns and ads using a variety of platforms to evaluate their impact and performance
- Design effective emails that generate leads, retain customers and inspire evangelists
- Set goals for your business and website, and understand how analytics tools are used to help measurement
- Use owned, accessed, desk, audience, competitor and social listening research to create a how-to guide for all digital marketing activities
*Full course details can be found in the downloadable brochure.
The Digital Marketing Foundations module will introduce you to conducting digital research, setting business objectives for a digital campaign and preparing the foundations for developing a targeted marketing strategy.
The Website Optimisation module will explore how to build and publish a well-designed, high-performing and optimised website that is aligned to your business goals.
This module will enable you to create and curate compelling and innovative content. It will also help extend the value of your content and understand how to promote it across distribution channels and measure your content marketing ROI.
You will understand the fundamental principles of social media marketing and identify key stages in the buyer’s journey. It will also help you identify the most infuential social media platforms.
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) module will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that brings the right kind of visitors to your website. It will help you understand how to boost conversions, stand out from competitors and ensure the best possible ROI.
You will develop the knowledge and skills needed to create and manage paid search campaigns in Google AdWords. In addition, you will know how to optimise paid search campaigns by scheduling ads and setting bid adjustments for audiences, locations, and devices.
In order to optimise display and video advertising campaigns, you will understand how to add targeting, re-marketing and a bidding strategy to your campaigns. In addition, you will know how to analyse their effectiveness by pulling detailed reports in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
In the creation of campaigns, you will know best practice and explore email tests, metrics and statistics to report and optimise a campaign. It will also help you to understand the techniques, process and value of marketing automation.
Through this module, you will set goals for the business and website learning how to use analytics tools to measure your KPIs and website performance. You will also be able to differentiate between the reporting features for monitoring a digital marketing campaign.
The Digital Strategy module uses the PROPEL planning model (Plan, Research, Objectives, Propose, Execute and Learn) to teach you how to design complex, long-term digital marketing strategies that service marketing and commercial objectives.
*Full module details can be found in the downloadable brochure.